Sunday, February 21, 2010

To the Deli Masquerading as a Restaurant

With a friend in town, I was entrusted with the fuckin legit role of choosing our dinner location on Friday night. I was led to a tasty town destination called Zaragoza in the East Village, and it was the quickest Yelp of my life. We were pumped, it was gonna be BANGIN.  We get off the subway and start walkin to Ave A, at first it looks like a condemned building, but then wait, JOKEZ ON US cause 215 Ave A was in fact a GROCERY and deli across the street. The restaurant I chose was a convenient store. YOU'RE WELCOME FRIENDS WHO STILL TALK TO ME after that incident. Sorry I love to choose fake restaurants for Friday night rendezvous eats. Charles in Charge ain't got nothin on me. 

Zaragoza, if you see this, get ready to party in my mouth.

No comments: