Saturday, November 14, 2009

Creepy Guy Who Came into My Work Today

Today, you came into my work with one hand in your pocket and the other holding coffee. You were obviously scruffy around the edges, I thought you were going to shoot me. You walked swiftly toward me as I stood frozen behind my desk. Grabbing my hand, you shook it vehemently while muttering an incoherent string of words of which I remember three specifics: "your eyes are so blue," "what's your name?" and something about me being Jewish. I said nothing. You walked out and I watched to make sure you disappeared from sight. Then you CAME BACK to the store five minutes later, stood outside smoking and moved away once I gained some proximity on your ass. I waited for my untimely demise for the next two hours. If you see this, please respond so we can grab coffee over a RESTRAINING ORDER sometime.

No comments: