Saturday, November 21, 2009

To the Guy Who Challenged Me to Ms.PacMan at a Bar

I was at a bar in Park Slope with my friend. We were getting drankz, and I was dominating the local Ms.PacMan game. We were getting low on quarters and you and your friend, after assumedly noticing my screams on the verge of defeat, approached us and challenged me to a game. Being two older, financially secure and slightly married men, you put a round of beers at stake. Seeing my jaw drop- me being a younger, financially fledgling single gal- the stakes were lowered to loser buys winner a beer. Here's the deal, we should have decided how to determine who wins because I clearly beat yo ass in the number of levels, but your points were double mine. Why should I be punished for wanting to get out of each level as QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE? Whoever instantaneously decided the winner was determined by points can kiss my ass because I didn't want to buy you a beer!? And then you told everyone that you tried to buy ME one, NOT TRUE dude. Hope you enjoyed your fuggin tasty beer on the house...the house of poors. If you see this, move out of Bayridge, no one lives there, and stop preying on the pockets of girls who happen to be BALLER at Ms. PacMan.

No comments: