Friday, April 30, 2010

You Hit on Me Again

I was walking home last night down Sterling, and as I passed by you backing out your motorcycle, I quickly thought you looked like this guy. But I kept walking and jamming to The Drums. This big ass bright light crept up behind me, and it was you trailing next to me on the sidewalk on your motorcycle. I stopped and turned, IT.WAS.YOU. The guy who waved me down on 5th Ave several months ago to ask me if I'm in love and tell me how adorable I am (I KNOW). I almost yarfed. Then, you used the same exact pick-up, "you're lovely, you're adorable." (again, I KNOW). Ummmmmm, the best part? You didn't REMEMBER ME. 


holy.shit. Did that really just happen?


If you see this, I want a list of women you've hit on via motorcycle via rando streets via deutsche-talk. 

No comments: