Saturday, January 9, 2010

To Lil Jon

You and your grill were chillin at 1 Oak last night, and my friend noticed you as we were getting our coats from the coat check. She said to me, "I think that guy is famous." I turned around to look at you, and our first thought was, "HOLY SHIT THAT'S LIL WAYNE!" Jokez on us cause you're not Lil Wayne, but that's aight, don't sweat it. You had your posse of guys who were not decked out in the expected cool shit ensemble of expensive swag that has the designer's name engraved in the lining. You were talkin smack on how many publicists you have, and I chided to my friend loud enough for you to hear, "oh you have three publicists?" There was a super awkward, scary silence in which I prayed that I was invisible and that no one heard me. But apparently, the way you roll is that your boys can't react until you do, and luckily for me you laughed and gave a little back saying, "yeah, I have three publicists." 
Me: "yeah well, I have five."
You: "well, I have seven."
Me: "yeah, I got 10, I'll see yours and raise you one."
You laughed, and my friend and I slipped out.


If you see this, THAT WAS FUCKING AWESOME and thanks in advance for writing your next song about me with lyrics that go something like, "her jokez are so hilarious, I crap my pants when I think of her." 

No comments: