Monday, January 4, 2010

You're Gonna "Have Something" for Me?

You and I both got off at the same bus stop in the Crown Hizzle. I have a slight cough and walking behind me, you said, "gotta do something about that coat." I thought it was a weird threat regarding my leather coat (cause one time at a mall my mom was threatened for fur and she didn't raise no fool) so I said, "what?" And you simply meant that I needed to get a bigger coat or some shennanigans cause I was coughing. You kept asking me questions as I continued walking several paces ahead of you, and I had to keep turning around to answer them. You asked my age, not appropriate to ask a lady, and finally I told you. After all the personal questions about my health, you ended with, "do you get high?" Um, no, and certainly not with you. What kind of non-sequitur was that?? Like, were we about to establish a dealer-buyer situation right then and there? Were we supposed to hang after that and get free pizza in Williamsburg? Was I supposed to guess your age until you relented and told me you were 45 (just guessing)? As a final farewell as I walked across the crosswalk you said, "next time I see you, I'm gonna have something for you...you know what I mean?" I shouted back, "I think I do." If you see this, WHAT JUST HAPPENED???? And what, WHAT, are you going to have for me???

No comments: