Thursday, March 18, 2010

To The Guy Who Paid For My Coat Check Last Night Because You Wanted to See My Body

You were coming from the coat check as I was going toward it. You asked if I was going to check my coat, and I said yes and then asked you how much it cost (sometimes they be spensive). You said you would pay for me to check my coat because you wanted to see what was underneath. 


The last time I felt that much pressure was in the sandwich-making line at my college dorm cafeteria when I wanted to take my time and make a tasty ass bagel sandwich. 


After I took my coat off, you and your friends made happy sounds, and then you tipped the coat check lady. Like, WHAT would have happened if I had disappointed with the big reveal?? 


If you see this, don't you love my coat?? It was made by weavers in Ireland.

1 comment:

the Panda said...

Hi Kate,

I'm an independent producer doing a radio piece on craigslist missed connections. Your missed connections blog really intrigues me and I'd love to know more about why you chose to start it and the details about keeping it up.

If you're interested in an interview, please email me at radiowavespodcast@gmail.com