Wednesday, March 24, 2010

You're a Family of Waker-Uppers

For the past few weeks, my roommate and I have been all snugglytown in our bunkbed until we hear the doorbell. Every time I leap out of bed thinking it's our super with more glue traps (happened), our super with my roommate's wallet (happened), the police (happened), our downstairs neighbor who we filed a harassment report against (happened) and who plays Gospel music whenever she hears us get up in the morning (still happens), or naked neighbor (will probably happen). But it's you, the family that wakes us up to ask us what we believe, subtext, "do you believe the right thing?" SHIIIIIT SON, I believe I was gettin a DELICIOUS dream and REM cycle- I don't get to mother Jay Z's kid everyday! You tote your kids around like schools dont' exist, and I don't even know if you live in the building. 


If you see this, go dance with the neighbor that hates us, she loves strangers and people who are different from her.

No comments: