Saturday, March 27, 2010

You Sent Me the Weirdest Request

You're a musician/by-product of country music. You sent me a friend request on myspace (which  is my virtual filing cabinet for bands, I don't friend normal people) and it had the fucking weirdest message attached:


"Howdy lil miss lady moonlight with an angel dust face"- ANGEL DUST FACE??!?!? WWWHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAT??? I think you got the wrong girl here, see, I'm LEGAL.

I just wanted to dedicate my ocean scene country love song #2 "Picture This" to You! - GREAT, AFTERWARDS CAN YOU VOMIT ON MY FACE!!?

his name here~:)" - What is this dopey emoticon?? What is the SQUIGGLE? A mustache? A single strand of hair falling delicately across your face? I don't know, and I don't think I like what it impliez. 

If you see this, your song was as crappy as the morning dew that glistens on fresh droppings lain down by yonder grasshopper. 

Please, PLEASE enjoy, this ones on me. 
http://www.myspace.com/textronictroubadours

No comments: