Monday, December 28, 2009

Forever 21 Biznitch

I was trying to cure my loneliness the other day (because my roommate had peaced for home and I was waiting for tasty taco time) while in the city. I had some time to kill so I hopped into Forever 21, a.k.a I will Forever buy 21 things every time I go in. I was stoked; I was not stoked to run into bitches. I grabbed a couple things to try on- a denim onesie to add to my collection and some other shit. Going upstairs to the dressing room, I waited in line and recognized that the lovely piece of humanity working the fitting rooms was not having it. Holidays be busy timez so I totally get the annoyance with the clusterfuck she had probably been enduring for the past week. When a room opened up, I asked, "can I just go in?" But she said I had to wait because she had to count my items. She took her sweet time. It was getting a little old, but I wasn't going to rush her. Another room opened up, and I was still waiting. Then you, the blonde skag behind me, went around me and marched straight into the room while muttering something like, "I'm just gonna go." I was fuming the whole time I tried on my clothes, and I kept thinking how lucky you would be to NOT see me in the store afterward. I couldn't stop whispering profanities to myself while I was trying stuff on because you PISSED ME OFF...and the sizes were too small. If you see this and if you have any friends, I want to meet them.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

FOREVER 21 BLOWZZZZZZZZZZZ. And so does the H&M in Herald Square -- all the employees there can suck a big one.