Friday, December 18, 2009

To the Guy Who Made Fun of My Teeth

I had just finished dominating PacMan at a bar and was walking with my roommate and newly formed friends down the street heading toward the next bar. I shouted something about Texas and you looked back and asked "Are you from Texas?" You were with some chick, and I said "YES." I thought we were gonna be bros after that. You said you were from Bedford, which is unfortunate but not your fault. I said something like, "oh, so you're a Bedfordian." And then you made fun of my teeth. YOU MADE FUN OF MY TEETH. Sorry I party with dental hygiene. Sorry I HAVE all my teeth. Sorry the girl you were with had to spend her evening with you. If you see this, please stop talking to people.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So... I wasn't entirely sure if this was your blog or just a blog you liked... O'Kate postings, Texas and PacMan indicated it was indeed, yours. But the thing about the teeth. Why the fuck would anyone make fun of your teeth? That confused me. That made me think, this can't be the O'Kate I know. She has great teeth. Teeth no one should make fun of.

Then I saw the words "To Colin Firth" ... and I knew. The teeth thing was just a mistake.