Monday, December 21, 2009

You Called me Domino

You came into Mama's in the East Village where my roommate and I were already imbibing. You made quite the stumbling entrance, and after the bartenders waved a quick hello like you were da man, they told me they'd probably have to throw you out soon cause you be ridiculous. You sat down next to me, and I tried to keep my back facing you, but you would have none of that. You started saying, "domino! Hey domino!" And I tried to pretend you weren't at all referring to my domino necklace. I decided to throw you a bone, ( I had to cause you wouldn't shut up) and turned and said, "yeah?" At this moment the bartender went outside to smoke, and you began to jabber on for several fuggin minutes about how he had left and how you were just about to make your move. Man, I did NOT wanna see what moves you had. I was like, "dude, he'll be back soon, don't worry." I thought you were diggin the bartender and got a little relieved that you weren't gonna try and get in my pants. I said, "do you like the bartender?" And you said, "NO!" all disturbed that I suggested it. I had to fuggin guess everyone in the bar before I finally said, "do you like me??" And you yelled, "WELL DUH!" I'm pretty sure you were on an unheard of amount of drugs and were shortly thereafter thrown out of the bar but not before you did your best to make me feel like an idiot because I didn't know that was your sorry ass attempt to hit on me. No one has said DUH to me since elementary you terd. And if making a move for you involves yelling out the name of an accessory, go do some more drugs man. If you see this, just throw money at me next time, it's your only chance.   

No comments: