Sunday, December 6, 2009

To the Lady Who Asked if I Knew Your Daughter's Dress Size

You came in the store where I work with your daughter. You had a ton of shit with you cause it was a day of shopping. Y'all dropped every single one of your bags right next to my desk like it was out of the way. You chose a lot of items for your daughter to try on and I thought to myself, "I'm gonna make bank." Even though I don't make commission, I thought I was gonna get a sweet pat on the back from da boss. We were small talking, and then you looked at me and asked, "do you know my daughter's size?" What? Uh....what? How the hell would I know her size? Do I look like a measuring tape? Then you told me she's French as if that was in any way relevant. THAT'S WHAT DRESSING ROOMS ARE FOR. I also know her birthday, her favorite foods, a list of things she's allergic to and her daily horoscope. If you see this, Je ne sais pas toujours que la taille de votre fille est.

No comments: