Tuesday, December 15, 2009

They Don't Have Shoe Dyers in Poland

You came into my store today-a shoe store-and thought it would be fun to try on every single pair. I disagreed. You kept saying out loud how we didn't have the shoe you liked in your size, as if repeating it a bazillion times would make it appear in our stock room. While you tried them on, you kept talking out loud to me making me an integral part of the process. I acted like I was paying attention. You stayed for oh, about an HOUR. Other people came and went, but you couldn't take a hint. You were worried about getting the shoes dyed because as you explained it to me, "I'm from Poland, we don't have things like that there." I said, "you don't have people who dye shoes in Poland?" You said, "no, I don't think so." Why do I find that incredibly, INCREDIBLY hard to believe?? No one dyes shoes in Poland...IN THE WHOLE COUNTRY? If you see this, looks like you better run your ass home and set up shop, cause this is a big effing niche that apparently no one in your country knows about. Boom goes the dynamite.

1 comment:

b said...

YOU are cracking me up!! Keep it up! I love reading these stories! You've got something good here! I will spread the word fo ya!

You's a funny funny gurl!