Thursday, December 3, 2009

To Sufjan Stevens

I was happening down a street in Park Slope going to one of my friend's apartments. While waiting outside for her to run upstairs, I noticed some mail sitting on the stoop. It had been waiting for some weeks as it was addressed to you, Sufjan Stevens. I guess you used to live in the Slope and forgot to change your forwarding address. Seeing as how this was probably years ago, and the package was already opened, I took me home a little souvenir. Some band called the Wiitala Brothers wrote you a nice note and sent you their latest CD wishing you well and wanting to get together soon. Don't worry, I listened to the CD, it's not great. If you see this, maybe you should give them a call. No one knows where you live now cause you're famous, but maybe y'all should get drankz?

No comments: